Here is the pertinent informaton for this Saturday’s baseball semistate!!
Kokomo High School will host a Semi-State Baseball Tournament at beautiful Municipal Stadium on Saturday, June 8th, 2019. Municipal Stadium has a seating capacity of over 2223. Municipal Stadium is located at:
400 S. Union St. Kokomo IN 46902
I.H.S.A.A. Baseball Semi-State Tournament
Saturday, June 8th, 2019
Game One: Yorktown vs Andrean 1:00 PM
Game one pre-game
12:20 P.M. – 12:35 P.M. Andrean takes infield
12:35 P.M. – 12:50 P.M. Yorktown takes infield
12:50 P.M. – 12:55 P.M. Umpire Meeting
12:55 P.M. – 12:58 P.M. Introductions
Visitors: Yorktown First Base Line
Home: Andrean Third Base Line
12:58 A.M. National Anthem
Game 1 will start at 1pm
Game Two: Alexandria vs. Whiting
Game two pre-game
15 minutes Whiting takes infield
15 minutes Alexandria takes infield
5 minutes Field Preparation
Visitors: Alexandria First Base Line
Home: Whiting Third Base Line
Game Two—approx. 30 minutes after the completion of Game One.
Presentation of the semi-state championship plate will be made at home plate immediately following the game.
Failure to comply with the below requirements shall result in a breach of this agreement and an immediate termination of rental. Termination shall be made at the sole discretion of Kokomo Baseball, LLC. No refund shall be granted upon termination.
- Groups of minors must be supervised by two adults for every twenty minors at all times while using the field.
- It is prohibited to paste, tack, glue or post any sign, placard, advertisement or inscription or erect any sign in the stadium without prior permission from the Kokomo Baseball, LLC.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Parking is permitted in painted parking stalls only. Vehicles parked illegally will be cited and potentially towed.
- The consumption, serving and/or selling of alcoholic beverages is not permitted in the stadium unless provided through Kokomo Baseball, LLC.
- Spectators are not permitted in dugouts or playing fields during event play.
- Hitting or kicking balls into any fence or against any building is prohibited.
- Bases, equipment and field preparation (drag, water, lines, etc.) will be provided by Kokomo Baseball, LLC.
- Fields are to be used for appropriate sports use unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties. Events must be suitable and compatible to the field selected.
- There is to be no staking or plugging of any holes on synthetic surface or any other grounds within Kokomo Municipal Stadium.
- Lining or marking of the field is not allowed without prior written approval from Kokomo Baseball, LLC. • No equipment storage is allowed at Kokomo Municipal Stadium without prior written approval from Kokomo Baseball, LLC.
- There is to be no consumption of seeds, gum, or other similar material on the synthetic turf. If Kokomo Baseball finds such disturbance to the field.
- Food and beverages, including gum, seeds, nuts, candy or sports drinks are prohibited; Water only.
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited within Kokomo Municipal Stadium.
- Any cleats that are used must be rubber; metal cleats/spikes are prohibited. A penalty may be assessed against Licensee for damage to the facility due to metal cleat usage.
- Chairs, umbrellas, tents, flags and other outdoor furniture are not allowed in Kokomo Municipal Stadium or on synthetic turf.
- Foldable chairs or chairs of any kind are prohibited in grass area surrounding the synthetic field; blankets only.
- Smoking and tobacco products including chewing tobacco are prohibited. Illegal drug use shall be reported to police immediately.
- Dogs or pets of any kind are prohibited in the stadium and on the synthetic turf.
- Barbeques are prohibited.
- Bikes, roller blades, skateboards, strollers, or motorized vehicles are prohibited.